Do you like to play the ‘What-If’ game to stay sharp as a play caller? Are you having a difficult time coming up with play names and signals? Do you want to get better at structuring practice to get the most out of your time?
Then this episode of Talking Football with Coach McKie Coaching Mailbag is for you.
You’ll learn from this episode:
- What to do when you need 10 yards.
- How to attack the weak side boundary corner and safety.
- The perfect Trick Play to call when you need yards.
- Why you should let your players come up with play names and signals.
- Why you shouldn’t have more than one cadence.
- How to structure practice to get the most out of your time.
- How the Air Raid’s secret sauce is it’s practice structure and schedule.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Buy my Pin and Pull eBook
- Get a free eBook on Air Raid Drills.
- Get a free eBook on The One-Back Power RPO.
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.
- Grab a free audiobook from Amazon. [Affilate Link].
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes and Sticher. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read every single one.
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes and Sticher.